India Post Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment drive for those who want to do a government job. India Post hires thousands of employees annually through the Indian Post GDS recruitment 2023. We will provide the information regarding this recruitment announcement in this article, please read carefully to know everything.
Candidates can apply through an online portal for the post of GDS recruitment 2023 on the official website and also eligibility criteria for the application procedure, opening post number, recruitment procedure, etc.
Table of Contents
Indian Post-GDS Recruitment 2023
Gramin Dak Sevak is an important post office, as we all know in every village one post office branch exists so the government needs many employees to run this department. This post is quite famous because the Post office recruits GDS many times each year.
Eligibility Criteria for GDS Recruitment
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen only to apply to this post.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years
- If you come under reserve categories then you will get age relaxation
- The Minimum education should be 10th pass from any board
- The fee for the application is 100 rs/.
Application Steps Of India Post GDS Vacancy
- Visit the official website of the Indian Post Office recruitment
- Click on the India post-GDS registration option
- Fill out the personal details
- Now click on Apply now
- Generate application ID and password
- Fill in the details including educational background, and upload relevant documents
- Pay online fees and take print of application proof.
Selection Procedure of GDS Post
The selection procedure will depend upon the merit-based selection according to your marks in 10th standards. Then the state-wise and region-wise merit list will be published then if your name is there you have to visit the nearest post office for verification after the offer letter.
Also Read – Online Classes Vs Offline Classes